[ My DnD character Remr is a Tiefling with an overabundance of enthusiasm for science (and girls). Here’s more info on her! ]
- Mother: Dia’deferde’t’mana’nbat’shi
- Father: Beshu’ro’ferali’t’kuna’nbat’shi
- Maternal uncle: Tao’rumi’fidat’e’kpali’nbat’shi
- Oldest sister: Lilitu’v’ravi’nai’uwei’nbat’shi
- 2nd oldest sister: Fal’nua’l’shansi’ty’rina’nbat’shi
- 3rd oldest sister: Ker’lanu’nivora’tsinari’nbat’shi
- Surnames are passed down matrilineally in her culture, which explains why her father has the same surname as her unmarried maternal uncle. The N’Bat’shi family is held in very high esteem and often her last name alone can produce favorable results when necessary. However, Remr doesn’t abuse this social privilege and is often uncomfortable when people expect her to be like the rest of her family.
- The person she’s closest to in her family is her uncle, an explorer who deals in antiques and other objects of value. He is the only one to have supported and nurtured her interest in science. After his death she inherits his feather token, which turns into a massive blue budgie.
- Her university’s colors are navy, gold, and white. She tends to wear clothing in these colors out of loyalty to her employer and because she doesn’t have much fashion sense.
- Her highest degree is in herpetology and she will rush to the defense of any lizard-like creature.
- At a monastery’s sealed door which only a small number of people in the world would know how to unlock, she knocked and the door opened.
- She climbed into a locked library in the monastery through a broken window to look for books and discovered quite a large number of dead bodies.
- While the party’s monk was mourning the loss of the monastery’s residents and the rest of the party stood in respectful silence, she accidentally made a bunch of noise by knocking down some scrolls she was examining. In her defense, though, it lead to the discovery of some important monk thingy, which she gave to him as an apology.
- She asked how her friend’s brother was; the answer was “dead”.
- She took possession of a snake-motif dagger after this same friend looted it from an abandoned castle but was burned when trying to touch it. The dagger doesn’t burn Remr, theoretically because of her tougher Tiefling skin. The dagger is from one of the three witch queens the party semi-plans to kill.
- After her party was dismissed from the king’s chambers, she stayed behind because she was distracted by looking out his telescope. This (paraphrased) conversation followed:
- King: Remr, we truly appreciate your assistance and my wife likes you very much, but–
- Remr: And I like your wife.
- King: Uh. Well, okay, yes, but–
- Remr: She is HOT. ;)
- King: Please get out of my office.
- Remr: Righto.